Developed by asset management people for asset management people
mainstay® is a suite of asset management tools that allows you to control tasks, people and equipment at a shift-by-shift, task-by-task level. As a standalone solution, or integrated to complement existing systems such as SAP and Ellipse, mainstay® improves workflow efficiency by reducing complexity, confusion and duplication.
mainstay® can be customised to the specific needs of your operation and can be configured to provide seamless data transfer from your field workers. mainstay® will enhance and improve the effectiveness and functionality of your existing systems, whilst eliminating the need for multiple spreadsheets and other paper based communication. With integrated eForms and mobile capability, it will increase productivity, reduce downtime and improve profitability. A powerful, simple, user-friendly application, mainstay® has a number of deployment options depending on the needs, structure and resources of your operation.
- Balance your available labour against your forecast or actual workload to ensure you optimise your resources
- Map and assign your staff to their daily tasks based on the resources required for the task and each staff member's skillset
- Track the progress of your scheduled work and identify road blocks or short comings in your work management process
- Manage rosters and availability for all staff site wide and apply postings, comments, shift swaps, leave
- Allow staff to submit timesheets, log task progress, and track hours worked per task
- Replace your paper Risk Assessment, Take 5 and Maintenance Inspection forms with electronic checklists and complete them on your mobile device
- Enhance and improve the functionality of your existing systems, whilst eliminating the need for multiple spreadsheets or other paper based communication.
mainstay® is designed to provide flexible licencing and costing models to suit your business. mainstay® can be packaged to make sure you only pay for what you need!
mainstay® Task Manager is the ultimate work control tool that displays work order task data and personnel availability together for scheduling and forecasting in an easy to use interface
mainstay® Labour Manager tracks detailed staff records, labour availability, rostering, training and skills all managed in a dynamic visual roster, ensuring accuracy and efficiency
mainstay® Time Manager allows staff to submit timesheets that can be reviewed and approved by a supervisor. It also provides detailed costing and tracks total task hours
mainstay® Equipment Manager puts you in control of your machinery and components and tracks warranty information and serviceability
mainstay® Tool Box contains a number of system enablers which support information capture, transfer and dissemination